A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Christy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Christy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Christy graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Christy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gilbert K. Christy practice?
Dr. Gilbert Christy practices Otolaryngology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.