A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Christy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Christy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Christy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christy graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Christy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Keith Christy MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert K. Christy practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Christy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Christy practices Otolaryngology near Bossier City, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Bossier City Otolaryngologists.