A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Dalonzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalonzo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dalonzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple East, Inc.
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalonzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans