A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Dalonzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Dalonzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalonzo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalonzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalonzo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dalonzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple East, Inc.
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Edward Dalonzo DO and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert E. Dalonzo practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Dalonzo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Dalonzo practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.