A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Dalonzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Dalonzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalonzo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalonzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalonzo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dalonzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple East, Inc.
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Edward Dalonzo DO and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert E. Dalonzo practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Dalonzo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Dalonzo practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.