inactive

Overall Review

June 1st, 2015
The best! Absolutely!

September 14th, 2012
I've been under Dr. Daniels' care for over 20 years. When I went in to see him for my first appointment he proceeded immediately with all of the tests to diagnose and treat my thryroid cancer. There was no wait time. He took me immediately and continued to follow up with any testing/appointments withouth any wait time. He is THE most compassionate Doctor I have ever seen. I would recommend anyone see this wonderful Doctor.

August 14th, 2012
Paul B
I feel VERY fortunate to be under Dr. Daniels care. He wasted no time in diagnosing my condition and speeding me to surgery. First visit resulted in a phone call that afternoon for second visit. His diagnosis phone call and the next follow-up visit were on the same day. I felt like I was a priority.I have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for an appointment for over ten years, which I find astonishing given the hour plus waits I have endured with other doctors. Also, generally nice guy.

May 3rd, 2012
As with previous patient, apparently misdiagnosed my form of thyroid cancer. Drs at the Brigham, Beth Israel, and Univ of Penn all contradicted his analysis.

April 7th, 2011
You onced saved my life
You onced saved my life 37 years ago at MGH. You were an intern and I was a very frightened woman that was dieing.I was thinking about and wondering how you were doing. Thanks to you I got to raise my three children and 5 grandchildren and the child that was born in MGH is the mother of three of them.THANK YOU

June 30th, 2009
highly recommend
Rec'd my information, got me in quickly and took time to answer all my questions during initial as well as subsequent appointments. Compassionate, prompt, knowledgeable.

February 26th, 2009
Dr. Daniels is well-known in his field, but not only misdiagnosed my form of thyroid cancer, but also was difficult to contact or make an appointment with and curt in his explanations.

October 6th, 2008
He's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Daniel has made everything so much easier for me. He had the answer for all of my questions. He has been treating me for 3 years now and I am very greatful for all he has done.

August 17th, 2008
Expert in Rare Cancer
His experience and skill makes Dr. Daniels a best choice for those with advanced thyroid cancer.

June 22nd, 2008
Excellent Doctor
I am not sure what others are talking about here, but Dr. Daniels is a wonderful doctor. He treated my late father for over 15 yrs and was VERY compassionate every step of the way. Whenever my dad had to be rushed to the ER, Dr. Daniels would drop whatever he was doing to attend to the case. My father was hospitalized dozens of times and Dr. Daniels always took the time to visit my father. When I had to make the final decision to withdraw life support, Dr. Daniels graciously accepted my call and even took the time to write my mother a letter to convey his sympathies. He was the ONLY doctor to recognize the donation we made in his honor after my father passed. He's a class act and a brilliant physician. My family will be forever be thankful for all he did for my dad. He is a very busy doctor, and perhaps this is why some have had trouble contacting him. His bedside manner is certainly better than some of the other MGH specialists.