Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gilbert Desmangles
Dr. Gilbert Desmangles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plattsburgh, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Desmangles is affiliated with The University of Vermont Health Network Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center, Samaritan Hospital and Maryland General Hospital. Dr. Desmangles has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gilbert Desmangles has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gilbert Desmangles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.
Dr. George Disney
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine
Plattsburgh, NY 0 mi39
Dr. Tracy Orkin
Plattsburgh, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Fern Likhite
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Plattsburgh, NY 0 mi53