A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Egekeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Egekeze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Egekeze, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Egekeze graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Egekeze has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Ndubueze Egekeze MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert N. Egekeze practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Egekeze has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Egekeze practices Internal Medicine near Huntley, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL and Warrenville, IL.
See Huntley Internists.