The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clarence Falke
Dr. Clarence Falke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 63 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Falke is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Medical Center Of Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Clarence Falke has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Clarence Falke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. James Sweatt III
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 2.22 mi51
Dr. Ahmed Khan
General Surgery, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 2.41 mi43
Dr. Joseph Lamanna III
Urology, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 2.46 mi37