A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Clarence Falke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clarence Falke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Falke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clarence Gilbert Falke MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clarence G. Falke practice?
- Dr. Clarence Falke has 1 office location.
Dr. Clarence Falke practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.