A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Fareau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Fareau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fareau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert G Fareau MD is a male Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert G. Fareau practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Fareau has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Fareau practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Endocrinologists.