A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Gelfand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Gelfand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelfand
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Gelfand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelfand graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona.
Dr. Gelfand has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert F Gelfand MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert F. Gelfand practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Gelfand has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Gelfand practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brea, CA and La Mirada, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Rheumatologists.