A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Gelfand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Gelfand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelfand
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gelfand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Gelfand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Central Nervous System Lupus Vasculitis (CNS Lupus Vasculitis)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelfand graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona.
Dr. Gelfand has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert F Gelfand MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert F. Gelfand practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Gelfand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Gelfand practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See La Mirada Internists and La Mirada Rheumatologists.