Dr. Gilbert Gelfand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Gelfand?

Patient

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr Gelfand listened to me, had a great bedside manner. He explained all options to me and answered all my questions. The staff was very attentive and the office wait time was short.

Disrespectful of your time

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Expect 3 hours in waiting room. Way overbooks appointments

Patient

Posted on February 4th, 2014

Love this Doctor, one of the most kind compassionate doctors I have ever seen, minus a few friends that are doctors (which I would never use as my doctor too much info.). Dr Gelfand is one of the few Great Doctors that actually call you back personally, not many doctors take the time to make the call. Doctor also makes every effort in seeing you at a time when everyone else is still in bed, he is already at his office seeing patients, and always the last one to leave. Commitment to the betterment of his patience is definitely his number one priority. Thank you Dr Gelfand I wouldn’t be back at work without your dedication and compassion you show to each and every patient. Thank you so much for all you do, and the love you have as a doctor helping others

Fibromyalgia

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Dr is always 2 hours late for all appointments, I have been seeing him for 10 years. His nurse is rude. Dr doesn't return my calls. His nurse hung up on me 4 times. My Pharmacy could not get a person on the line. My Medication is over due and I can't get it without the dr approval due to the new laws. I suffer from chronic pain and I have been trying to get referred to Pain Management for 2 years now. Staff never follows up on referrals. The Doctor told me I have the worst Insurance; that means the quality of care is proportional to the amount of payment acquired.

GREAT DOCTOR ONE OF THE BEST

Posted on November 5th, 2012

I SEE DR. GELFAND HIS ONE OF THE GRATES DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD AND I SEEN MANY VERY CARING LISTENS TO YOUR CONCERNS AND VERY WELL IN DIAGNOSING THE PROBLEM I RECOMMEND HIM

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I wish he were more open to hearing my concerns about certain treatments. He actually scolded me. Not the "bedside manner" I was hoping for. And I have to laugh about the staff. They seem to be more interested in gabbing and being rude to patients rather than helping them. I wish they would realize people are nervous when they visit the doctor and friendliness goes a long way!

Excellent Rhuematologist

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Dr. Gelfand is very good at diagnosing difficult stuff and he has an excellent bed-side manner. He is very intelligent, organized and listens very carefully. One of the best doctors I have ever met! And he spends a lot of time with patient and does not Rush at all. Thumbs UP!

quiet yet very caring

Posted on August 5th, 2011

the doctor is very dedicated to treating people so there is a wait to get an appt. and a wait to see him. His quiet manner should not be seen as cold or uncaring. he fits in people with emergencies and returns calls even at the end of a long day.

Dr Gelfand is an Awesome Dr

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

Dr Gelfand knows what he is doing. He stays on top of his profession and applies the best cutting edge technology.

Posted on February 14th, 2011

For follow up eg. tests & rxs staff did not get back to me. Staff was condescending & acted that anything that went wrong or did not happen was my fault. Appts were made in 1 hour blocks of many patients. Had to wait almost 2 hours & saw Dr for 5 mins @ the most.

Not what I expected.

Posted on October 18th, 2009

I am sure he is a superb physician. He just did NOT show any of it to me. His attitude made me feel as though I was a waste of his time. His responses were cold and without feeling. I went to see him on referral as I had been experiencing joint and muscle pains for four months. When I followed up with my primary care, I explained that he had told me that I should have my usual age-related yearly screenings as I may have an occult malignancy which had spread to the bone. My PCP said that he had not shared that in his consult report. I was quite worried until my pap, mammo etc came back normal.I felt what he did was just plain mean, especially since he didn't even mention his thoughts on the cancer to my PCP.He was really not what I had expected!

Posted on August 29th, 2017