A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Grand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Grand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Grand, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Foreign Bodies
- Eye Injuries
- Fungal eye infections
- Macular Degeneration
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Grand graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grand has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. M G. Grand practice?
Dr. M Grand practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, IL and Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.