Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Haegil Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Lee practices Family Medicine near March Air Reserve Base, CA.
See March Air Reserve Base Family Physicians.