A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Haegil Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Lee practices Family Medicine near March Air Reserve Base, CA.
See March Air Reserve Base Family Physicians.