Dr. Gilbert Haas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Haas?

April 28th, 2013

This doctor told me I had no eggs in my ovaries. My regular physician later told me he needed to do a biopsy of my ovaries to make this type of diagnosis. Haas only did a vaginal ultrasound. I became pregnant, confirmed by 3 home pregnancy tests and a blood test at my family physician's office. Haas told me it was probably a false positive...and if I was truly pregnant I probably would not carry it to term. I did not go back to see him. My daughter is graduating from high school next month. Do not see this doctor.

November 25th, 2010

Rude

This doctor has no bedside manner and is extremely dismissive. He interupts you every chance he gets. He had decided before he walked in that I do not have the condition that my OBGYN thought that I have. I am in pain for 3 weeks every month, but he interupted me so much, that I don't think he even got an accurate history. I would recommend any physician except this one. This is not a field where no bedside manner is acceptable. He isn't the most successful RE in the state. There is probably a reason why new patient's can get in very quickly.

April 14th, 2010

PCOS " Got Pregnant in 6 mos. "

Dr.Gilbert Haas located in Oklahoma City, Is a great Doctor... We are trying to conceived for almost 5 yrs and having a pcos is what I am dealing with. Then I got to see Dr. Haas, He is a little bit get mean sometimes but, he really means well because he does not want to repeat himself.. but the bottom line is, I got pregnant in 6 mos. after seeing him, now I have 2 wonderful babies... Thank you Dr...

March 6th, 2010

My family owes so much to this wonderful man. He always went a step beyond what was expected for us.

March 2nd, 2009

Bad bedside manner

I understand not always being a lovy dovy person, I most certainly do believe in a good beside manner. People are coming to him because they have a problem..God said to have mercy on others, because He has had mercy on us. I don't know if the good doctor is a christian or not, but once Christ changes your heart, you love people...I pray for the the good doc, and may God richly bless Dr. Haas.

March 6th, 2017