A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Head:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Head, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Head
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Head Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Head, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Head graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Head has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Gilbert Head MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George G. Head practice?
- Dr. George Head has 1 office location.
Dr. George Head practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.