A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Head:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Head, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Head
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Head Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Head, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Head graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Head has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Gilbert Head MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George G. Head practice?
- Dr. George Head has 1 office location.
Dr. George Head practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.