A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Herman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Herman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Botsford Hospital, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Straith Hospital for Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Eugene Herman MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert E. Herman practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Herman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Herman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Southfield, MI.