Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gilbert Irwin
Dr. Gilbert Irwin, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Manassas, VA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Irwin is affiliated with Novant Health UVA Health System Prince William Medical Center, Fauquier Hosp and Prince William Hospital, Manassas, Va. Dr. Irwin has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gilbert Irwin has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gilbert Irwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manassas, VA.
Dr. Neeraja Thathagari
Manassas, VA 0.05 mi12
Dr. Andres Alisuag Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Manassas, VA 0.10 mi50
Dr. Nabil Andrawis
Manassas, VA 0.10 mi41