3.0

Best Bedside Manner, Truly Compassionate, Listens & Includes Your Wishes in Treatment Plan show details Best Bedside Manner, Truly Compassionate, Listens & Includes Your Wishes in Treatment Plan
by Rob Rose on May 17th, 2016

My Dad & I have been going to Dr Martinez almost since he took over Dr Dressers practice and he and his staff are excellent. Dr Martinez is very personable, in a very low key & approachable way. We never feel rushed, and Dr Martinez gives his full attention to the problem, asking questions that lead to an accurate diagnosis. If there is a treatment he can do in house and he has the time, he will start right then if you want. He also has assistants on staff as well as outside helpers, who can fix you up right then & there, or by appointment. If you need a specialist, Dr Martinez & his staff will get that going before you leave. My Dad doesnt like to take pills if he can fix the problem through diet & exercise & Dr Martinez has been very accomodating with this, and on several occasions he has suggested alternatives to pills for Dad. If Dad suggests an alternate treatment that Dr Martinez knows will not work, he will let us know that too, but never in an arrogant or overbearing way. If we bring up something he is not that familiar with, he will check on it then & there for us, ( something that doesn't happen often because he knows his stuff! ) If you need to be seen right away, they will get you in. Excellent and accomodating front office, assistants, nurses, outside people and doctor. We always walk away feeling well cared for, thank you Dr Martinez & staff!

He listens. He cares about being there for his patients show details He listens. He cares about being there for his patients
Oct 9th, 2015

I love the fact that he has same day appointments. I also appreciate the amount of time he takes. I never feel rushed. He takes the time to listen. He cares about being there for his patients.