A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Katz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Katz MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert Katz practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Katz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Manhattan, KS.
See Manhattan Cardiologists.