A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Kuhn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhn
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Kuhn, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuhn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert J Kuhn MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert J. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Kuhn has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Kuhn practices Pulmonary Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Pulmonologists.