A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Kuhn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhn
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Kuhn, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuhn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert J Kuhn MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert J. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Kuhn has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Kuhn practices Pulmonary Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Pulmonologists.