A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Lafontant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Lafontant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lafontant
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lafontant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Lafontant, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafontant graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Lafontant has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Lafontant MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert Lafontant practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Lafontant has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Lafontant practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.