A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Lafontant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Lafontant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Lafontant, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafontant graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Lafontant has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Moss Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Lafontant MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert Lafontant practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Lafontant has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Lafontant practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Elkins Park Physiatrists.