A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Lang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Herrick Lang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert H. Lang practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Lang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Lang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Orthopedic Surgeons.