A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Lang is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Lang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Herrick Lang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert H. Lang practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Lang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Lang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons.