Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gilbert Lanoff
Dr. Gilbert Lanoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waukegan, IL, with another office in Gurnee, IL. He has 65 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology and Pediatric Allergy. Dr. Lanoff is affiliated with Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital, Children's Memorial Hospital and Vista Health - Medical Center West. He speaks English.
Dr. Gilbert Lanoff has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
Dr. Gilbert Lanoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukegan, IL.
Dr. Nancy Tyler
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Pediatrics
Waukegan, IL 0.19 mi26
Dr. Reny Joseph
Waukegan, IL 0.67 mi27
Dr. Kenneth Soyemi
General Practice, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Pediatrics
Waukegan, IL 0.67 mi21