A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Ledesma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Ledesma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ledesma
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ledesma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Ledesma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledesma graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ledesma has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Ledesma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert Ledesma practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Ledesma has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Ledesma practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.