Dr. Gilbert Manso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Manso?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Manso?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2017

I will always THANK GOD for Dr. Gilbert Manso "DOC". We Love you and will always pray God always fill your life with many more Great Blessings.

August 2nd, 2016

BEST Doctor out there! Eastern Meets Western Medicine

Dr. Manso is truly amazing!!! Dr. Manso is a functional doctor who provides holistic therapy and treatments. I am so happy to know this doctor!!! He practices both Eastern and Western medicine. If you have major health concerns or minor, Dr. Manso will help you get your life back and your health on track. Kind, considerate, smart and great sense of humor. Dr. Manso is an MD with knowledge of current methodologies; specializing in vitamin and mineral infusion and more. HE TRULY IS ONE OF A KIND! Don't think twice, give him a call. You will be happy you did :)

June 24th, 2016

Dr. Manso is without question the best Doctor I ever had the experience of being cared for by him. He saved my life. He is just "the best". I still miss him.

May 10th, 2016

He assisted me in turning around my life both physically and emotionally.

September 13th, 2015

Ofelia Ugalde, Patient

Dr. Manso restored my health and relieved my thyroid symptoms. He is direct, thorough, patient, generous and very knowledgeable.

March 15th, 2015

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!! Thank you GOD, for great Blessings. We love you much Dr. Manso for All of your guidance to a healthier, happy life. GOD BLESS

April 16th, 2013

Dr Manso has been a God send for me and the help I needed to address my health issues naturally. With his guidance and care, I have overcome the worst of a dibilitating joint and inflammation issue....The adjustments in diet and supplementation have greatly supported my intention to help my body heal itself, without harsh pharmaceuticals.

October 14th, 2012

Dr. Gilbert Manso

I recommend Dr. Gilbert Manso for anyone seeking better health for the whole body (physical/mental/spiritual). He has turned my life around for a healthier lifestyle.

August 22nd, 2012

Wonderful experience made me feel very comfortable and a great listener too.

Dr. Manso helped me so much I'm feeling much better. A kind christian man that made me feel very relaxed to talk about my health issues. He stayed focused on why I was there, didn't waste my time at all. Followed up my issues in 2 weeks and gave me more advice to help me. Thanks, Jeanne

September 4th, 2011

impressive

Very effective and well qualified. Allows you to schedule for whatever amount of time you wish, charges by the time you actually spend with him. $75 for each 15 minutes, very reasonable considering he has over 40 yrs of experience and goes for the root of the problem rather than just a bandaid. Have gone to him for years.

July 7th, 2011

Baby Joe

He found the answers we needed to really cure our child instead of just throwing meds at him. Loved the technique, but it was hard work and not easy. My child is worth it and it worked! I trust him with no doubt!!!

June 25th, 2011

Dr Manso is a very special person

I dreaded going to the doctor until I met Dr Manso. I'm not an assembly line type of person who can tolerate being treated like a number. Dr Manso treats you like a partner in maintaining your health and heading off disease before it strikes. He's compassionate, caring and brilliant. You won't find anyone else like him.