Dr. Gilbert Marchal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Marchal?

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Good Doctor but in demand

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Have seen Dr Marchal many times over many years. Always makes me comfortable and listens. Tries to give you his time but seems a bit rushed because he is in demand. That's something a doctor earns but regretfully makes it tough to get an appt with him right away. I will wait if I can because it's worth it to be treated with some care and thought behind his decisions and diagnosis. Just hope he doesn't retire anytime in the near future. Competence with a good bedside manner isn't easy to find...

Highly Recommend!

Posted on February 21st, 2011

I was referred to this doctor when my last PCP acted uncaring about some pain I was having in my wrist. She pretty much told me to deal w/it. Dr Marchal recognized the problem immediately & was shocked that the previous PCP did nothing to correct it. I had this pain for 2 mos & after seeing Dr Marchal, it was gone w/in 1 week! It has never returned & that was several yrs ago! I love him! He has since become my regular PCP. He is a very caring doctor. Sometimes I feel like my time w/him is a bit rushed, but I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new PCP. His staff is awesome & very professional! Plus his practice becomes an immediate care center after regular office hrs. Can't beat that! I love this practice!

Posted on October 24th, 2017