A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Martin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Asphyxia Neonatorum
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Fetal Diseases
- Infant Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Martin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Ira Martin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert I. Martin practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Martin practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA.
See West Covina Pediatricians.