Dr. Gilbert Meadows MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine San Antonio, TX

• Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2016
Dr. Meadows is the most Awesome Doctor I have ever had. He really cares about his patients. I had spinal surgery by him and also follow-up appointments. I wish more doctors cared as much as he does. His staff is very friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help each individual . I would recommend him and his team to anyone needing surgery.

September 21st, 2012
insurance sell out
Sold out Doctorjust get Checks from insurance company fordefense against you no matter circumstance!Watch OutThought he was caring Doctor, Gavel down heis Sold!

June 17th, 2011
Dr. Meadow is great!! His office staff could be a little more understanding when it comes to calls with concerns about problems that occur after surgery.

June 10th, 2011
Very dissapointed
I was in two car accidents in 2006 which resulted in neck pain. I saw 3 doctors in Louisiana, where I lived, and no one had found the problem. Finally, my mom made a last ditch effort and made an appointment with Dr. Meadows for me. He was a life saver for my mom back in 1994. She lived with neck pains for 3 years after a car accident, and he was the first to find her problem. She was the second person he did a cervical fusion on.With high hopes, we made the 6 hour trip to SA to see him. After examining my films, and me, he pats my arm, tells me to take some tylenol, and get on with my life, because there was nothing wrong with me. My neck pain had lasted a year by this time, and I had to quit pursuing my bachelor's degree because of it. He said I was young and resilient, and would "get over it."I didn't get over it. He was the last doctor I saw for my neck until 2011. I lived with my "imaginary" pain every day since then.I've recently seen a Rheumatologist for Fibromyalgia, which Ive had since I was 3, who has me on medication to help me sleep, and my neck is starting to repair itself, with the help of physical therapy.I was shocked and horrified when the one person who was capable of helping my mom when I was 9 years old would act so nonchalantly towards my injury. He let my mom and I down.

October 21st, 2010