Dr. Gilbert Milner III Is this you?

May 17th, 2011

Dr. Milner & His Assistant are the Best!

Dr. Milner is truly one of the best doctors I have seen in my many year's search for help. He listens and isn't afraid to try things that other doctors seem to ignore. After years of dealing with severe anxiety and depression, he has been the only one that has stuck by me and found the correct meds to help me feel normal. He has correctly diagnosed me where many other doctors in other states, and even other countries, have failed miserably. Without Dr. Milner, I do not know what I would be doing today. He and his assistant are the most awesome people I've met in a long time, and I am lucky enough to have found them. I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you, Dr. Milner.

March 2nd, 2011

Saved my life!!

Dr. Milner is a Godsend. I don't know what I would have done without him. He has been my psychiatrist for almost 15 yrs. He is an incredible man and doctor. Anyone will benefit from seeing him.

February 21st, 2009

I was so blessed to have found Dr. Milner. Very Loyal, kind, patient and understanding.

October 4th, 2008

Excellent Person

Very patient and kind, excellent experience

August 15th, 2016