A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Mouser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mouser
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mouser Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouser graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Mouser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Country Regional Hospital
- Meritcare Hospital
- MeritCare Clinic - Cass Lake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Warren Mouser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert W. Mouser practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Mouser has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Mouser practices Family Medicine near Cass Lake, MN.
See Cass Lake Primary Care Doctors.