A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Mouser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouser graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Mouser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Country Regional Hospital
- Meritcare Hospital
- MeritCare Clinic - Cass Lake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Warren Mouser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert W. Mouser practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Mouser has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Mouser practices Family Medicine near Cass Lake, MN.
See Cass Lake Family Physicians.