A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Omenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Omenn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Omenn graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Omenn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Stanley Omenn MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Gilbert S. Omenn practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Omenn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Omenn practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Geneticists.