A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Postler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Postler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Postler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Postler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Postler graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Postler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Alexander Postler MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert A. Postler practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Postler has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Postler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Land O Lakes, FL.
See Land O Lakes Internists and Land O Lakes Cardiologists.