Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gilbert Putnoky
Dr. Gilbert Putnoky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redlands, CA, with another office in Redlands, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology. Dr. Putnoky is affiliated with San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital, Redlands Community Hospital and Loma Linda University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gilbert Putnoky has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Gilbert Putnoky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.
Dr. Ioana Moldovan
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Redlands, CA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Albert Briccetti
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Redlands, CA 0.76 mi47
Dr. Euly Langga-Sharifi
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Loma Linda, CA 2.20 mi31