A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Raff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Raff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Lewis Raff MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert L. Raff practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Raff has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Raff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Cardiologists.