A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Raff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raff
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Raff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Raff MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert Raff practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Raff has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Raff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI and Warren, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Cardiologists.