A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Edward Rodriguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Wildomar, CA.
See Wildomar Family Physicians.