Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Edward Rodriguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Wildomar, CA.
See Wildomar Family Physicians.