A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Ross, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital
- University Hospitals And Clini, Columbia, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Ross MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert Ross practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Ross practices Urology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Urologists.