A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Saul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saul
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saul Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saul graduated from Stanford University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert D Saul MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert D. Saul practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Saul has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Saul practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dana Point, CA.
See Dana Point Neurologists and Dana Point Psychiatrists.