RETIRED show details RETIRED
by BILL HUNT on Feb 27th, 2016

Dr. Selkin recently performed the removal of a cancer on my ear which was completely successful. I initially resisted because I take blood thinners. He assured me that this wouldn't be a problem. It wasn't an issue. I immediately gained a strong bond with Dr. Selkin and had complete trust in him. I am exceedingly happy with the results of this surgery. Everything the Doctor told me was true to the word. He is a Doctor's Doctor and a Patient's Dream Doctor.He has very high character attributes and integrity.He made me feel completely comfortable with the surgery. I would use him and the personnel at the clinic again and recommend him to anyone. I provide an unqualified recommendation for Dr. Selkin and his practice. He is the best Doctor on the Planet at what he does for his patients.

Best oral surgeon, skin cancer reconstruction, Botox fillers show details Best oral surgeon, skin cancer reconstruction, Botox fillers
by Larry pern on Feb 25th, 2016

Dr.Selkin is such an awesome surgeon his Enjoyment of work shows not only through his proformance but also through his staff, you can tell everyone is this practice loves their job and position from the first phone call to the goodbye leaving the office, I felt like I was the only patient in the office because my family and I have been treated so well. I would highly recommend Dr.selkin to anyone. This practice is a one stop shop :) from my daughters wisdom teeth being removed, to my husband and mother being treated for skin cancer and myself getting Botox and fillers everything was super smooth for all of us! It's actually enjoyable being in the office, everyone is so friendly but i obviously love the work Dr.selkin has done for my family and myself! Very friendly, professional, prompt, funny and straight forward guy! Hands down best dr visit we had!

by Billie Hankey on Aug 20th, 2015

Dr. Selkin and his staff were always caring, prompt and professional. I was impressed with their efficiency, yet not at the expense of ample time spent with me as a patient. I recommend Dr. Selkin and his associates highly to my family and friends.

by Jan Schell on Jul 8th, 2015

Following Mohs surgery, I had a hole the size of a half dollar on my right cheek. Dr. Gilbert Selkin performed the closure following the Mohs surgery. His meticulous technique resulted in very little visible scarring. I highly recommend Dr. Selkin.

Jun 28th, 2015

Amazing surgeon!

Excellent doctor and staff show details Excellent doctor and staff
by Norene M. on Oct 20th, 2014

Dr. Selkin was professional, friendly, thorough and comforting. He made me feel safe and well taken care of. Thank you Dr. Selkin and the wonderful staff!

Thank You Is Not Enough! show details Thank You Is Not Enough!
by Kathleen Boykin on Nov 26th, 2013

There are not enough words to express my appreciation and admiration of Dr Gilbert Selkin and his staff. Upon my first consultation with Dr Selkin regarding a long standing cosmetic issue that had been casually dismissed by many doctors in the past, Dr Selkin immediately detected an issue far greater than purely cosmetic. Dr Selkin was instrumental in detecting a rare degenerative syndrome that I have been struggling with for many years. Dr Selkin and his staff worked closely with me, promptly directing me to the proper treatment and in time, will handle my reconstructive issues. I am truly indebted to Dr Gilbert Selkin and would strongly encourage anyone in need of a brilliant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and compassionate, dedicated staff, to visit this office!

Amazing at what he does! show details Amazing at what he does!
by Kasey Jones on Aug 3rd, 2013

Gil and his team provided me with an outstanding experience! I would highly recommend him for oral surgery and implants! I had three teeth extracted and felt ZERO pain during procedure! Healing was quick! I WILL be coming back to Gil and his team for future extractions and implants! Thank you Guys! You rock!

Best Care Ever show details Best Care Ever
Nov 30th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Gilbert Selkin if you have to have any kind of skin cancer removed. I had a Basel cell carcinoma on the side of my nose and was terrified that I would have an ugly scar. Dr. Gilbert is a magician. A huge chunk was taken out of the side of my nose and now no one can even tell that I ever had surgery. His staff, as well as Dr. Selkin, are all kind and listen to your concerns.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Jul 26th, 2012

Dr. Selkin and his staff were awesome! My whole experience at his office was great!

excellent Dr and followup care show details excellent Dr and followup care
Aug 31st, 2011

Dr Selkin successfully treated my son with minimal signs of surgery. I found him very open and honest during our consultation and have thus far found him very accesible for to my questions.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Selkin was very knowledgable and helped me to gain a better understanding about my procedure. My experience with surgery and recovery went well. I could not have been more pleased with my visit and results.

Jul 15th, 2011

I'm in my 70's and he the only doctor ever that called me personally at night to answer a question that I had. I healed up very well from the reconstruction he did on my lower face, and I knew I was in good hands. I am very thankful for all he has done for me and my wife.