Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

5026 Tennyson Pkwy
Plano, TX 75024
972-985-1920
Locations and availability (5)

|  Thank You Is Not Enough!  |  show details
by Kathleen Boykin on Nov 26th, 2013

There are not enough words to express my appreciation and admiration of Dr Gilbert Selkin and his staff. Upon my first consultation with Dr Selkin regarding a long standing cosmetic issue that had been casually dismissed by many doctors in the past, Dr Selkin immediately detected an issue far greater than purely cosmetic. Dr Selkin was instrumental in detecting a rare degenerative syndrome that I have been struggling with for many years. Dr Selkin and his staff worked closely with me, promptly directing me to the proper treatment and in time, will handle my reconstructive issues. I am truly indebted to Dr Gilbert Selkin and would strongly encourage anyone in need of a brilliant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and compassionate, dedicated staff, to visit this office!

|  Amazing at what he does!  |  show details
by Kasey Jones on Aug 3rd, 2013

Gil and his team provided me with an outstanding experience! I would highly recommend him for oral surgery and implants! I had three teeth extracted and felt ZERO pain during procedure! Healing was quick! I WILL be coming back to Gil and his team for future extractions and implants! Thank you Guys! You rock!

|  Best Care Ever  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Gilbert Selkin if you have to have any kind of skin cancer removed. I had a Basel cell carcinoma on the side of my nose and was terrified that I would have an ugly scar. Dr. Gilbert is a magician. A huge chunk was taken out of the side of my nose and now no one can even tell that I ever had surgery. His staff, as well as Dr. Selkin, are all kind and listen to your concerns.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Dr. Selkin and his staff were awesome! My whole experience at his office was great!

|  THE BEST Maxillofacial Surgeon!  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

I was in a bike accident for which I ended up with a severe laceration to my forehead/eyebrow area. Dr Selkin is by far THE BEST doctor I have been too - ever! Dr Selkin was in the ER with me till 3am fixing my face and was so kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. He took his time and made me feel comfortable in his care. I would highly recommend Dr. Selkin to anyone. Regarding Dr. Selkin's office, his office staff is by far the best I encountered. I was greeted with a smile and just as much compassion and kindness that Dr. Selkin exudes. Thank you Dr. Selkin and your wonderful staff for being so kind and compassionate! KT

|  excellent Dr and followup care  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

Dr Selkin successfully treated my son with minimal signs of surgery. I found him very open and honest during our consultation and have thus far found him very accesible for to my questions.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Selkin was very knowledgable and helped me to gain a better understanding about my procedure. My experience with surgery and recovery went well. I could not have been more pleased with my visit and results.

|  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

I'm in my 70's and he the only doctor ever that called me personally at night to answer a question that I had. I healed up very well from the reconstruction he did on my lower face, and I knew I was in good hands. I am very thankful for all he has done for me and my wife.