A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Shamas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Shamas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Shamas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamas graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shamas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert A Shamas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert A. Shamas practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Shamas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Shamas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.