Dr. Gilbert Simoni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 26 reviews

August 10th, 2016
My life saver
Dr. Simoni and his staff are top notch professionals. If you find yourself needing anything gastro related he is the expert to go to. He has helped me with routine preventative issues as well as performing a TIF procedure to alleviate acid reflux. Highly recommended him and his staff.

July 18th, 2016
My Life Saver
Dr. Gilbert is the best Doctor, I have ever met. Recently I had very bad experiences with few doctors and the way Dr. Gilbert listens to the every problem is admirable as being a patient I need someone who could listen all my health issues and then diagnose. Thanks Doc for giving me your valuable time and I feel much better now.

February 8th, 2015
He's a good doctor
I have read a small number of negative reviews on other sites. I wonder how many of those with negative opinions didn't do what was required for a proper recovery and couldn't accept any of the blame.

September 1st, 2013
Great doctor in TO!
Here is an example of a great doctor. Highly recommend to anyone who have any serious concerns about their health or has family history of medical issues. He will not give up and will find you an answer and will do anything to fix it. Her cares for his patients, glad I am his patient.

July 30th, 2013
Best doctor ever
I must say that I have seen a fair share of doctors, and to be honest as much as I hate having to go to a doctor, this one is by far the best.

July 3rd, 2013
Took the time and did what was right!
The doctor was very thorough in the testing and understanding of my Gerd. He walked me though all of the results and details - taking a good amount of time to make sure I understood and was comfortable each step of the way. He also performed the TIF procedure for me four weeks ago. Already it is a marked improvement in my life. I am off all heartburn meds and no heartburn. I can sleep on my back again for the first time in years. This is a life changer.

April 23rd, 2013
great guy
I love Dr. Simoni. His bedside manner is wonderful and sympathetic if need. You just feel comfortable.

April 23rd, 2013
Wonderful doctor. Excellent bedside manner ...
Great doc. Made me feel comfortable from the first moment. I was not looking forward to see a gastro doc, but I had to. I feel that my regular internist sent me to an angel. Highly recommended.

April 14th, 2013
Wow !!!
I totally agree with everyone else in here. Dr. Simoni is absolutely the best doc I have ever been too. From the moment I called for appointment until I left his office, him and his staff did an awesome job. The procedure was also a breeze, but would not miss the prep :-)

March 17th, 2013
Truly awesome doctor
I was told by a friend of mine to see her doctor (Dr. Simoni) and I trust my friend. I fell in love with his staff and his bedside manner instantly. But what really made me appreciate my friend, was that he is an awesome doctor all around. He explained everything in plain English without any technical talk and put me at ease about the procedure I was about to have. After the procedure, I felt actually refreshed, it was like taking a nice nap. I also have recommended him to all my friends and family.

February 28th, 2013
Great docotr
My entire family (myself, my wife, and 2 daughters) have gone to Dr. Simoni for many years, and he is one of my top referrals for patients who have GI issues or need screening colonoscopies. He is not only a great doctor and knowledgeable, but he truly cares about his patients and is extremely thorough. However, he is stern and has certain ethical standards. Being a physician myself, I can see why some people may get upset when he does not act like a drug dealer and push drugs on them, after all he is not a psychiatrist to give anxiety pills !!!

February 28th, 2013
Best gastro doc ever
Dr. Simoni is by far the best gastro doctor I have ever been to. I have had too many years of suffering with reflux disease. But all the other doctors just told me to take a pill and go away, or would just change the pills to another one. No one really took the time to really listen to me until I met Simoni. He is gentle, humble, and ahead of any other gastro I have ever even heard of... He examined me, did the microchip thing in the throat to make sure I really have reflux, then did a TIF. (the only issue was the few weeks of restricted diet after surgery, but he told me that it is necessary to keep my new valve from loosening) my life is super now, I lost 15 pounds, I can now eat what I want, sleep sound at night, and do not even take a single antacid pill... I wish I would have met him 10 years ago.