Dr. Gilbert Sita Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Sita?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Sita?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 20th, 2015

Saved my life ...........

June 13th, 2013

One of the best doctors out there.

I came to Dr. Sita after having a doctor that I felt I could not communicate with, which means I was not telling him all the information. I started looking up Cardiologist on this and other sites and reviewed 30 plus and called about 9 of them most were average. On was down right horrible funny he is in the same group as was my past Cardiologist. My past Cardiologist was not bad just he and I did not match. Dr. Sita was so very open in my first call and responsive spent time on the phone and he was not my doctor yet. I had my first appointment with him he was just so very good. He spent quite a bit of time with me and I knew I found a very special doctor and a very special person. Most good doctors act like the are the creator not Dr. Sita this is one of the most down to earth CARING doctors I have ever met. He really should have 8 stars but this system only allows 5. If you are looking for a very good caring doctor then this is the man. You may have to wait as he spends time with all his patients so if you are the type that has a problem with that then you have your own issues. But this is one of best Cardiologist you will fine as far as I am concerned, and I did a LOT of checking and calling before I found him. I hope this has help others as it has helped me.

July 5th, 2012

Great Dr.

Dr. Sita is a truly caring person. He takes all the time needed to get to know his patients. You never feel hurried nor are your issues miminized. I would recommend him to anyone. Tops my list!

May 10th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Sita is one of the special doctors who sincerely cares about others and shows it in his treatment of both the patient and the family.The office staff are professional in their manner, so long as you follow their process, otherwise they are inconvenienced and dismissive. Be sure you receive all the required follow up lab tests and appointments that Dr. Sita has orderedOne feels none of Dr. Sita's warmth or caring in the front office. Just under the surface presentation is an attitude of annoyance and an unwillingness to truly listen or engage. Dr. Sita is a wonderful doctor and gifted surgeon, however, this does not carry over to all of his staff.

March 6th, 2012

Dr. Sita Is one of the best physicians I have ever know, in addition to being a very talented surgeon. He put three stents in my heart. I would recommend him to anyone who has heart issues.

January 15th, 2012

Dr. Sita is capable, thorough, and pleasant to deal with. The procedure I had was done with precision, and essentially painless. Fun to talk with. Dr. Berent

March 10th, 2011

Excellent cardiologist

February 16th, 2011

Very enjoyable experience for dealing with a serious disease. Capable, calm, reassuring. Knowledgeable, and thorough. Felt complete confidence in Dr. Sita

December 13th, 2010

Hola

Hola Gilberto, me alegra muchsimo encontrar por este medio maravillosas noticias tuyas y saber un poquito de t, un abrazo...

May 31st, 2017