A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Tausch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Tausch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Tausch, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tausch graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tausch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Stephan Tausch MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert S. Tausch practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Tausch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Tausch practices Neurology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Sellersville, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Neurologists.