A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Teixeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Teixeira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Teixeira, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depression Diabetes Geriatrics Metabolic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Teixeira graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Teixeira has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Teixeira DO and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert Teixeira practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Teixeira has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Teixeira practices Internal Medicine near East Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See East Providence Internists.