A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. GILBERT TEIXEIRA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. GILBERT TEIXEIRA is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. GILBERT TEIXEIRA, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depression Diabetes Geriatrics Metabolic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. TEIXEIRA graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 4 awards.
Dr. TEIXEIRA has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- St. Joseph Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. TEIXEIRA accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. GILBERT TEIXEIRA practice?
Dr. GILBERT TEIXEIRA practices Internal Medicine near East Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Cranston, RI.
See East Providence Internists.