Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gilbert Teixeira
Dr. Gilbert Teixeira, DO is a Doctor primarily located in East Providence, RI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Teixeira is affiliated with Roger Williams Medical Center, Rhode Island Hospital and St. Joseph Health Services. Dr. Teixeira has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gilbert Teixeira has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gilbert Teixeira is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Providence, RI.
Dr. John Stoukides
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
East Providence, RI 0 mi28
Dr. Karen Aspry
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
East Providence, RI 0.18 mi26
Dr. Thomas Drew
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
East Providence, RI 0.18 mi46