A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Thayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Thayer, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Thayer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thayer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thayer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
- Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Micheal Thayer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert M. Thayer practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Thayer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Thayer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Savannah, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Saltillo, TN.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.