3.8

June 20th, 2016
Will refer to a specialist when the time is right. Helped me with medication when I needed it.

December 4th, 2015
I was very happy with my visit about 2 years ago, dr Toffol and staff were very nice and helpful

September 23rd, 2015
I just moved here from out of state, my first visit went well. My second visit I made for numbness that developed in my feet. although I like Dr. Toffol I don't believe he completely understands my condition and kept asking me what I would like him to do. I have switched care to someone who specializes in my diagnosis. I would have liked him to have been honest and let me know he was unfamiliar

April 2nd, 2015
No confidence
Clearly, Dr. Toffol falsified his exam notes after speaking with another doctor. The words/terms I used were changed to the words/terms the other doctor stated. No confidence in a doctor who would alter the patient's words to protect another doctor.

January 13th, 2015
Doesn't seem to offer any alternatives for pain management. Just says how are you doing? No matter what you say, he says ok, well we'll see you back in 2 or 3 months. I tell him my pain seems to be getting worse with the neurostimulator, and he said, oh I've never heard of that happening.

September 22nd, 2013
A Rare Physician
I had 2 appointments so far and this guy is great. I have had chronic migraine all my life and went to my first neurologist 15 years ago. While the experiences were fine I still suffer the condition. My habit as I have aged is to only partner with Drs that understand it is absolutely necessary to truly listen to the patient. As we are residing in the body being treated it makes perfect sense. By the same token, we MUST take responsibility for being good partners and communicate well so that informed decisions will be the fruit of that union. I am quite impressed and happy with Dr Toffel and his staff. Not only did they schedule my first appointment quickly, the staff was efficient and friendly when I arrived. The Dr himself was warm, engaging, listened well and appeared to respect my thoughts and concerns. Being a sceptic I wonder if he will consistently impress and so far I am thrilled. So thrilled in fact that I will be taking my 84 year old mother to Dr Toffel for her memory testing. I will rate him on diagnosis when we get that far.

July 12th, 2010
High Quality, good care
Friendly, a rare doctor who listens and cares. One of the best I have ever seen. First appointment, may take awhile but once your a patient Dr.Toffol goes above and beyond.

April 10th, 2009
Dr. Toffol
Dr. Toffol has truly changed my life thru his care, concern, and treatment. I'm no longer depressed and miserable by my spasmadic torticollis condition due to his expertise treatment.

February 9th, 2009
After years of being treated by different neurologists' he ranks up there on top of the list. Only wish I lived close enough to see him as my regular neurologist. I may see if I can go to him in the future, and make the drive.