A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Umnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Umnas is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Umnas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Umnas graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Umnas has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert G Umnas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert G. Umnas practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Umnas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Umnas practices Pediatrics near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians.