Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gilbert Upchurch Jr
Dr. Gilbert Upchurch Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Upchurch is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center, University of Virginia Medical Center and Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center. Dr. Upchurch has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gilbert Upchurch Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gilbert Upchurch Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Worthington Schenk III
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi43
Dr. Jeffrey Young
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi28
Dr. Daniel Maluf
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi24