Dr. Gilbert Valle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Valle?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 19th, 2009

A speculator!

This doctor was quite speculative about a problem I visited him about. Rather than sending me for an x-ray, this doctor speculated that because of my age I most probably do not have any complications and just gave me anti-inflammatory drugs. Actually my problem was more serious and thanks to my own medical knowledge and prior experience with another related problem, I could take care of myself very well. Looks like he is working to save money for Kaiser Permanente more than trying to help his patients. Maybe Kaiser instructed him not to send too many patients for x-rays!Also he is never on time and you can expect up to one hour wait.

May 9th, 2016