A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Varela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Varela is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varela
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Varela Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Varela graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Varela has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Randall Varela MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert R. Varela practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Varela has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Varela practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.