A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Varela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Varela is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varela
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varela Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Varela graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Varela has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Randall Varela MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert R. Varela practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Varela has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Varela practices Family Medicine near Stanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Stanton Family Physicians.