A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Lee, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Body-Contouring after Massive Weight Loss
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Changes Liquid Facelift
- Changes Rapid Lift
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Fat Grafting
- Male Breast Surgery
- Mommy Makeover
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert W Lee MD and FACS is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gilbert Lee practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Plastic Surgeons and San Diego Surgeons.