Dr. Gilbert Webb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Webb?

December 29th, 2016

He is very sarcastic, overly confident, and is very demanding he will never get my time

September 3rd, 2016

How does he still have a licence???

He decapitates a baby then hands dead baby to mother how dif he not loose licence??? He shouldnt be aloud near preg women if that man ever came near me we would have issues

August 22nd, 2016

Unprofessional and insensitive. Bait and switch - sends NP after making patient wait for over an hour. No attention to allergies, prescribed wrong med and we had to correct him. Makes insensitive comments while describing baby growth. Typical Mercy doctor.

May 4th, 2016

Dr. Webb and his entire staff are by are the best around. I have 4 children who Dr. Webb have delivered and couldn't have asked for a better dr.

January 27th, 2016

Excellent Care

Very attentive physician who provides detailed explanations and care instructions throughout high risk pregnancy. He performed three cerclages for me over the years with great outcomes.

January 29th, 2015

Doctor Gilbert Webb Was a True Professional

Doctor Gilbert Webb was tremendously supportive to both my husband and I during what was a complicated yet amazing time in our lives. His bedside manners are impeccable and his empathy shows in his care.

January 24th, 2014

Best Doctor Ever

Dr Gilbert Webb took amazing care of me and my baby. I had miscarriages before, and this time I didn’t. But at 18 weeks my cervix started to open up. Other doctors told me there was nothing to do except pray. Dr Webb came along and suggested that he could put a stitch in my cervix which he did. He and his partners then took care of me for almost 4 months. My baby came early, but did fine and 6 months later is BEAUTIFUL and HEALTHY! Any mom would be lucky to have Dr Gilbert Webb take care of her.

October 25th, 2013

Beware

July 17th, 2013

Truly happy and ever grateful

My husband and I tried for years to conceive and finally with the help of a fertility specialist we got pregnant. We were worried when we were told they were identical twins. Our fears were realized a few months later when we developed a twin transfusion syndrome. But our fertility doctor had sent us to Dr Webb saying "If any one can get these babies here safely Dr Webb can."And he did. With genuine concern and great empathy he made sure absolutely everything necessary was done every step along the way. Our boys are healthy today thanks to Dr Gilbert Webb

October 1st, 2012

Awesome Doctor!

I was referred to Dr. Webb by my current OB who has delivered over 4,000 babies himself and I could not have been happier. He regards himself as the best as do myself and my family. I ended up having to have a c-section which only lasted 22 Minutes. I barely even have a scar and of course most important our baby is doing great! He is also very personable and made me feel at ease throughout my whole pregnancy. I would highly recommend him to anyone and words cannot express how grateful our family is for finding such a wonderful doctor, thanks again Dr. Webb!

July 25th, 2012

Excellent doctor! I love Dr. Webb but the office wait time is awful. He is well worth the wait but I wish they would schedule appointments and not make patients wait for over an hour.

June 19th, 2012

Great Doc

Would not have any other doc deliver my babies! Dr. Webb has been great throughout all 3 of my pregnancies and complications!