Doctor Gilbert Webb Was a True Professional show details Doctor Gilbert Webb Was a True Professional
by Jennifer on Jan 29th, 2015

Doctor Gilbert Webb was tremendously supportive to both my husband and I during what was a complicated yet amazing time in our lives. His bedside manners are impeccable and his empathy shows in his care.

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
Jan 24th, 2014

Dr Gilbert Webb took amazing care of me and my baby. I had miscarriages before, and this time I didn’t. But at 18 weeks my cervix started to open up. Other doctors told me there was nothing to do except pray. Dr Webb came along and suggested that he could put a stitch in my cervix which he did. He and his partners then took care of me for almost 4 months. My baby came early, but did fine and 6 months later is BEAUTIFUL and HEALTHY! Any mom would be lucky to have Dr Gilbert Webb take care of her.

Truly happy and ever grateful show details Truly happy and ever grateful
by Sarah E on Jul 17th, 2013

My husband and I tried for years to conceive and finally with the help of a fertility specialist we got pregnant. We were worried when we were told they were identical twins. Our fears were realized a few months later when we developed a twin transfusion syndrome. But our fertility doctor had sent us to Dr Webb saying "If any one can get these babies here safely Dr Webb can."And he did. With genuine concern and great empathy he made sure absolutely everything necessary was done every step along the way. Our boys are healthy today thanks to Dr Gilbert Webb

Feb 15th, 2013

What a GREAT doctor. took lots of time with us, explained everything, and clearly he genuinly cared for me.

Awesome Doctor! show details Awesome Doctor!
Oct 1st, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Webb by my current OB who has delivered over 4,000 babies himself and I could not have been happier. He regards himself as the best as do myself and my family. I ended up having to have a c-section which only lasted 22 Minutes. I barely even have a scar and of course most important our baby is doing great! He is also very personable and made me feel at ease throughout my whole pregnancy. I would highly recommend him to anyone and words cannot express how grateful our family is for finding such a wonderful doctor, thanks again Dr. Webb!

Jul 24th, 2012

Excellent doctor! I love Dr. Webb but the office wait time is awful. He is well worth the wait but I wish they would schedule appointments and not make patients wait for over an hour.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Jun 19th, 2012

Would not have any other doc deliver my babies! Dr. Webb has been great throughout all 3 of my pregnancies and complications!

The Most Amazing Doctor EVER!!!!!!!!!!! show details The Most Amazing Doctor EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Webb was my doctor for all three of my children. He was the most compassionate doctor ever. Very comfortable to be around and always answered my questions and concerns.

i love dr webb show details i love dr webb
Oct 27th, 2010

I had 2 very difficult pregnancies.. But i knew i was in good hands with Dr Webb. I would never go to a different doctor if i were to conceive again.. My boys are 11 months apart I had my oldest at 31 weeks and my youngest at 33 weeks.. both were very scary deliveries straight to the NICU they went.. I was at the best hospital there is to be at St.Johns Mercy Medical Center In Creve Cour.. I have nothing bad to say about this dr or any of the others ones practicing with him.. I LOVE DR WEBB!!!!!

Miracle Mom show details Miracle Mom
by Carol Galbraith on Feb 23rd, 2009

Against all odds, I am the proud mother of a healthy boy - thanks to Dr. Webb and his partners! My son is now 18 months old and I still can't say enough wonderful things about the care that I received. Pregnancy for me was not glowing, void of the never felt better days, and not a time for celebrating or decorating the nursery. Instead it was an emotional roller coaster praying to not deliver one day at a time, and down right dangerous. Though he never made promises, I always felt his confidence in knowing I was in good hands. I truly believe I would not have my son if it were not for Dr. Webb and Midwest Maternal Fetal Medicine.

very pleased show details very pleased
Feb 22nd, 2009

The smartest and nicest doctor I have ever dealt with.