A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Zoghbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Zoghbi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gilbert Zoghbi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Restenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoghbi graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zoghbi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zoghbi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gilbert J. Zoghbi practice?
Dr. Gilbert Zoghbi practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Birmingham, AL.
See Southaven Internists and Southaven Cardiologists.