A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Zoghbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Zoghbi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoghbi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zoghbi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Restenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoghbi graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zoghbi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Joseph Zoghbi MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert J. Zoghbi practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Zoghbi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Zoghbi practices Cardiology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Cardiologists.