A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gilbert Zoghbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gilbert Zoghbi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoghbi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Restenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoghbi graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zoghbi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gilbert Joseph Zoghbi MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gilbert J. Zoghbi practice?
- Dr. Gilbert Zoghbi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gilbert Zoghbi practices Cardiology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Cardiologists.